704A9833-2F1F-4367-AF73-2AB31CF47837 (resized).jpeg
A8AE6916-C66B-4B94-BD9D-9E19CA8BEB09 (resized).jpeg
159899DB-5689-4F13-9875-3FA8B339EC36 (resized).jpeg
B2C0901F-FB3D-45BE-A45D-CD0B2529CB17 (resized).jpeg
07ACE3CB-277C-4985-95C8-FEB1EA3D6039 (resized).jpeg
7B155E47-5084-442B-A080-08A61774868B (resized).jpeg
8CA57F61-D2D6-4599-A479-31172811EF4A (resized).jpeg
320932092_840387413716451_4925015045852933120_n (resized).jpg
There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 5 years ago

We have a "parts wanted" thread but maybe a focused thread would help matching heads to lower cabinets..

We see a Bally Nip-it needs a head

i have the following heads available:
-GTB Target Pool
-GTB King of Diamonds
-GTB Mini Cycle

And there is a (rough) Kings and Queens head on ebay.

#2 5 years ago

Need complete head for 1950 WLMS Dreamy

Thanks Ken!

#3 5 years ago

Need a head for a Bally "Campus Queen".

#4 5 years ago

How about starting a thread just for missing back doors?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

How about starting a thread just for missing back doors?

Go4it!

#6 5 years ago

I could use a back door for a Bally "Mad World". These were on many multi-player Ballys of the era, but are hard to find if you need one.

#7 5 years ago

Need a complete head for a 1951 Chicago Coin King Pin.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from fastford02:

Hey dude, what's up?

#9 5 years ago

I need a head from either a Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen or Mibs.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Hey dude, what's up?

Same old thing here JR. Lots of work and little play. Going to be missing Pintastic this year.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from fastford02:

Same old thing here JR. Lots of work and little play. Going to be missing Pintastic this year.

Ah! Always great to see you and your dad. See you at York then.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I could use a back door for a Bally "Mad World". These were on many multi-player Ballys of the era, but are hard to find if you need one.

i need a back door for a capersville....

#13 5 years ago

I approve of this thread. Even with no personal need for it currently, this is going to be satisfying to see matches made.

#14 5 years ago

I have a decent Hurdy Gurdy lower cab. that needs a head,
and I have a 1971 Gottlieb Extra Inning Head..

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

I approve of this thread. Even with no personal need for it currently, this is going to be satisfying to see matches made.

Yea, goal is one match making per month! A lot of us have parted out games because the pf is toast. there should be lots of heads available. I have 3-4 empty wedgehead heads as well.

#16 5 years ago

How does shipping work on these? I gotta believe it is expensive.

Anyway, I have a few wedgeheads available.

Slick Chick
Flying Carpet
Subway
Funland?
Rack A Ball - painted silver

World Beauties

Regarding doors - Dimensions would be helpful. I have some doors that I have no idea what they are for.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Slick Chick
Flying Carpet
Subway
Funland?
World Beauties
Regarding doors - Dimensions would be helpful. I have some doors that I have no idea what they are for.

Please send a photo and price on the Rack-A-Ball head. Thanks!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I have a decent Hurdy Gurdy lower cab. that needs a head,
and I have a 1971 Gottlieb Extra Inning Head..

PM sent.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Slick Chick
Flying Carpet
Subway
Funland?
World Beauties

How's the "Subway" head? We obviously know what happened to the body!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

i need a door for a capersville... opening size is 28-1/4 by 24-3/4

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

How's the "Subway" head?

Stripped now.

IMG_2347 (resized).JPGIMG_2347 (resized).JPG
#22 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Please send a photo and price on the Rack-A-Ball head.

You do realize that this is in Michigan? The head is in storage and I can swing by and get a picture, but it is a little rough and was painted silver. Assuming it is $10 + shipping is this something you would want to pursue? My thought is that once you get the $30 or so shipping bill, it isn't worth it? But if you are truly interested, I'll swing by and snap a picture. Might be next week though.

#23 5 years ago

So it's not as in this photo? Backglass was sold, or was it trashed?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

You do realize that this is in Michigan? The head is in storage and I can swing by and get a picture, but it is a little rough and was painted silver. Assuming it is $10 + shipping is this something you would want to pursue? My thought is that once you get the $30 or so shipping bill, it isn't worth it? But if you are truly interested, I'll swing by and snap a picture. Might be next week though.

Yes. As long as it is mostly mechanically complete. Please take photos. Thanks!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i need a door for a capersville... opening size is 28-1/4 by 24-3/4

Does it fit into a narrow metal channel at the bottom?
The one I need for "Mad World" is that type. You have to hook the narrow lower lip of the door into the channel, then swing it upward to close it. These seem nearly impossible to find.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The one I need for "Mad World" is that type. You have to hook the narrow lower lip of the door into the channel, then swing it upward to close it. These seem nearly impossible to find.

mine is missing the channel also. i don't recall that type on the other capersville i had. is it a kind of a locking mechanism ?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Yes. As long as it is mostly mechanically complete. Please take photos. Thanks!

Ahhhhh.. Now I see. Unfortunately, with the exception of Funland, World Beauties and Flying Carpet, the heads are empty.

So, that might be something we need to point out going forward.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

So it's not as in this photo? Backglass was sold, or was it trashed?

BG sold.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Ahhhhh.. Now I see. Unfortunately, with the exception of Funland, World Beauties and Flying Carpet, the heads are empty.

Shoot! Oh well, the search continues.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

That's why I said COMPLETE head in my first one...I thought that was kinda the OP's intention too - matching up complete games. Seems to me empty head and back door needs/haves should be posted in the general parts seeking thread...

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

That's why I said COMPLETE head in my first one...I thought that was kinda the OP's intention too -

I don't really know the OPs intention, since he didn't post it. Luckily, I wasn't responding to your post for a COMPLETE head with an offer for an empty one, or THAT would have been not what you wanted.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

With my Mad World I cheated. I removed the channel and used a Two Player Gottlieb Door. (Slightly bent the top of the door to work.) Our local Pinfixer, Chris K. had some NOS available.

https://www.pinballpirate.com/parts-for-sale

It's not perfect, but it seems to fit my needs.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

mine is missing the channel also. i don't recall that type on the other capersville i had. is it a kind of a locking mechanism ?

It seems to deter prying the door from the bottom edge.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Shoot! Oh well, the search continues.

I just traded away a reasonably good "Rack a Ball" head, sans backglass, back door and animation balls. It was also painted over in a scheme similar to "Sing Along".

#35 5 years ago

This just came up on Chicago Craigslist. 1964 Williams Grand Slam head for $100 obo. A nice deal if you happen to have a lower cab.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

This just came up on Chicago Craigslist. 1964 Williams Grand Slam head for $100 obo. A nice deal if you happen to have a lower cab.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Close! But that reminds me...

I Need a head for a 1953 WLMS De Luxe Baseball - it's a funny one...just a bubbled running man unit basically:
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3045

Was going to build one someday maybe...but finding one would be obviously better.

#37 5 years ago

I am looking for a few also,not easy to find,OK if no BG ,as those available as repros : Neptune,Flipper Cowboy,Nags

Thanks

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from fastford02:

Never seen that game before Chad...that's awesome! Although asking for a head for that is a TALL order!! ;O)

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1373&picno=56044

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

Never seen that game before Chad...that's awesome! Although asking for a head for that is a TALL order!! ;O)
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1373&picno=56044

That's the King Pin that I found in a warehouse out in the middle of a cornfield in Southern Illinois about ten years ago. The warehouse was on the verge of collapsing and the walls were being held up by chains from the outside. There were many dozens of games there but most were waterlogged and beyond saving. The King Pin was one of the few games that had survived this mess.
I paid dearly for the King Pin only because it is so rare and unusual. I re-furbished it and had planned to keep it, but Rob saw it in the background of a photo I had taken of another game that I was selling on e-bay. He offered me an astronomical amount for the game and I had to let it go.
Rob has tried to sell the game a few times with no luck. I am not sure if he still has the game but if anyone is interested in it might be worth contacting Rob.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Rob has tried to sell the game a few times with no luck. I am not sure if he still has the game but if anyone is interested in it might be worth contacting Rob.

Well, "fastford02" isn't Rob.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Well, "fastford02" isn't Rob.

I don't get it. What am I missing?

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I don't get it. What am I missing?

The guy looking for the '51 CC "King Pin" head is "fastford02".
I thought you said Rob had this very game, and might still have it.
I'll ask "fastford02" if he got his from Rob. How many of these can still be around?

#43 5 years ago

I'll chime in....looking for a complete head for Williams Gay 90s (back glasses too) and a head for a Gottlieb Jet Spin. (I've got the backglass and guts, the head was waterlogged though).

#44 5 years ago

You're saying Rob has a complete one, then? If so I misunderstood what you meant about this "headless" one is the
same one you rescued from the warehouse in Illinois.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

and a head for a Gottlieb Jet Spin. (I've got the backglass and guts, the head was waterlogged though).

That's a really big one!

#46 5 years ago

Bigger in size than most? I've heard there's only a few late gottlieb EMs that had that size head. I'm just hoping to avoid having to try my hand at woodworking.

Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a really big one!

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I'll chime in....looking for a complete head for Williams Gay 90s (back glasses too) and a head for a Gottlieb Jet Spin. (I've got the backglass and guts, the head was waterlogged though).

FWIW, there's an entire Gay 90s for sale on CL here in San Antonio for $500. Maybe you could work a deal for the whole machine.

sanantonio.craigslist.org link

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Bigger in size than most? I've heard there's only a few late gottlieb EMs that had that size head. I'm just hoping to avoid having to try my hand at woodworking.

Yeah, it's huge! I think the only other one that large is "Jungle Queen", but there might be one or two more.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

You're saying Rob has a complete one, then? If so I misunderstood what you meant about this "headless" one is the
same one you rescued from the warehouse in Illinois.

Yes. I sold the complete one to Rob Berk who also has photos of the game on the IPDB. So counting the one the late Russ Jensen took photos of shown on the data base, only two different games are shown there.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

We see a Bally Nip-it needs a head

I'm the one looking for the Nip-It head. I managed to source a full prodject game to make 1 single machine but that still leaves me w a body and no head so I'm still looking. Thanks op for making this thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Staunton, VA
950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.