IMG_0540 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5541 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4940 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4211 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5997 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (2 years ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

That sure looks like tilt Pinball bar here in Minneapolis. looks like I'll have to go have a play this weekend!

Heard that Cactus Jack's in OKC has one as well. I'm not driving up there to check it out though...I'll just wait until someone local gets theirs, or TPF.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

Maybe I missed something. What happened to the knife handle shooting knob thing a ma bob?

Think they said it was shipping delays from their part vendor or somesuch. They already said any games sent without it on the game will be getting the stuff in the mail soon as they get them in.

3 weeks later
#160 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I think if you're the type that always gets to wizard modes or you have Deadflip level of skill then this game won't last you.

Yeah let's hope that's not the case with later code, because that's me to a letter. Too easy/too shallow is the #1 killer of pinball machines in my house...

Quoted from Reality_Studio:

One quibble thus far is that the ball seems to end up back in the shooter lane more than I'd like.

Possible leveling/mounting issue with the middle playfield? In all the streams I've watched, it doesn't go right from the drain all that much that I've seen?

*edit* They included a spare servo? And what's the box "they hope you never have to use"? LOL. That's a bit of a misnomer, or they expect that part to be hard to come by in the future...

*edit 2* Servos look to be about 4 bucks a piece online. That's pretty dang awesome considering what we're used to in terms of pinball parts. Using these instead of coils to do some of this stuff is pretty awesome. It'll be nice to be able to stock up a few extras without it costing an arm and a leg!

#183 2 years ago

I never noticed that slide said "Bloods-cuker" before.

1 week later
#262 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

As a relative newb to owning games, and paying this much attention to inserts, are the traditionally a standard set if shapes, that are used across the board, or are custom ones common?

To more directly answer your question, yes, there are standard geometric shapes as well as "hotdog" (STTNG shields, Firepower). Custom shaped inserts are not really ever used, because it's too cost prohibitive to make a custom injection mold just for one game, even for Stern, when something else approximate will suffice.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For that theme, I would want a diff layout.

No thank you, this layout will work just fine for Ultraman!

Signed, an actual Ultraman fan.

Quoted from delt31:

11) The music is of course fantastic (although I feel like the theme during MB could be played louder). What's noteworthy is how good the custom music is. Great job here. Sounds like it was in the original movie.

Oh man, if someone could figure out how to edit the assets, or even BETTER if Spooky could get permission from the license holders and Ronald Jenkees to use his version of the Halloween theme as an alternate music pick...holy crap. It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, as it's more or less an EDM version of the theme, but man that would be so friggin' sweet as a game over or attract mode theme...

http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/2007/10/26/halloween-theme-remix-2007/

#336 2 years ago

Oh wow, that's super strange. Maybe it's just that all veined powdercoat we've seen before has had a thin clear on it as well? I didn't realize that was a thing with that type of powder. Wonder if any of the early UM's have had that as well.

Just found this on Prismatic's site on one of their vein powders......useful to know for anyone contemplating having some rando powder shop do their trim!

powder (resized).pngpowder (resized).png
#389 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Few weeks? I heard they have been back ordered tons.

Yes, but that's a recent issue, not how Stern has generally operated. =\

#535 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ben Heck's already confirmed that the minimum duty cycle resolution of Pinotaur is only 1ms, just like JJP and P3Roc which also have heat problems in hold over time because 1ms is too chunky a duty cycle to keep the temps stable on hold.

So hold temps for all "the others" won't get anywhere near the magic Stern has in holds now with Spike microsecond duty cycles (almost no temp increase). They're the only one I'm aware of with that resolution in hardware so far.

That's fortunate for you (1749 new potential customers! ), and unfortunate for the rest of us. LOTR is the only game I ever have had a consistent issue with flipper fade, and that was long before anyone thought to put fans on a coil. I'm a flow player, not a trap and hold guy. Hopefully it won't bother me much, because I'll have to figure out how to rig up some other solution...I'm not spending 200 bucks on flipper fans... nothing personal, that just seems bonkers to me that's the lengths we have to go to these days.

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As a DIY guy at heart, I get this and more power to you. But I've found most people are happy to have the work done for them and just buy a kit with great instructions and everything they need for success in a matter of minutes. Choice is a good thing.

Yeah, sorry if that came across as negative towards your product. I'm just a cheapskate. I don't know how to do 3D modeling (YET..), and no doubt you've done research and design work that I can't even scratch. I'd probably just put two small USB fans down in there or something and see if that's enough to keep it acceptable. LOL.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Who was talking about microsecond duty cycles before I was testing temps on every game I could? They all know now and I would hope that on newer P-ROC, JJP, and Spooky boards they have the hardware that can do duty cycles below 1ms like Stern does in their magical temp-stable holds. But even once they do, they ALL still have work to do to manage coil heat better.

Right on. I find this stuff very interesting, so I do thank you for putting that out there! 220F is completely bonkers. For reference, the only thing in my PC that gets to 220F (104c) is graphics card DDR5X memory, and that's right at the edge or slightly OVER the thermal breakdown point.

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I haven’t and don’t know anyone that has. My guess is, if you do it and it bricks the game, there won’t be any support for you from Spooky…but that’s just my guess.

They've explicitly said they're not going to support this.

#666 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Played a few more game last night. Still loving this game! One suggestion I had for SpookyLuke and the team is that I hope in future code the center ramp cannot be hit repeatedly and count as a combo. The shots should have to alternate to be considered a combo. Right now, as boring as it is, someone could just shoot the center ramp all day long and rack up a pretty high score!

AKA - Lethal Weapon 3. It's been brought up multiple times before, pretty sure they know that needs to go.

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

That is not what I would have preferred, but that is what they chose.

Sounds like they kind of reached a "crap or get off the pot" moment. They need to be able to design and code these games with their in-house guys, and not be reliant on external (possibly unpaid) members of the community. There's potential legal issues there as well, and it may have been a condition of one or both license holders not wanting someone not on the payroll being involved. This isn't necessarily the end of the world, or even a BAD decision necessarily, but like someone stated above, it does raise a few questions, especially given that some people feel that ACNC was left unfinished (and I don't keep up with ACNC stuff, I've just seen it mentioned here and there).

I think if anyone is or was expecting Lyman level code where there's such ridiculously arcane things (such as knowing the release order of AC/DC's albums) to affect scoring....they were going to be disappointed no matter what it ends up being. Lyman is a freak of nature (in the best way possible!), plain and simple. Personally, for me, I'm cool with the more "basic" code archetypes of like AFM/MM/Stranger Things, but these games already look like they're trying to be more complicated than that. As long as the modes make you shoot varied shots and aren't too easy to complete (strict timers, wide shot variation making you shoot specific shots in a sequence, or create specific combos), I'll be happy. Let's be honest here...... it's pretty hard to innovate in pinball rules. Most games that aren't Lyman games follow some long-running patterns, and even on Lyman games the "exception to the rule" part is frequently limited to scoring for the wizard modes. Metallica was an awesome game, but very little there that I would say was "innovated" aside from Crank-it-Up modes and their contribution to scoring.

That updates keep bricking the games to the point that you have to go to support is far more concerning to me than the current state of the code.

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

The only thing that concerns me is that Bowen says, "I no longer work with Spooky". Does that imply "bad blood" or something? That's my only real concern. If Spooky cannot retain proven talent over time (Scott, Bowen, Eric), then that's a real problem. I'm not suggesting they haven't, as folks might come back for contract games in the future. The thing is we just don't know.

Exactly, nobody knows and it's not really fair to assume that this happened under negative circumstances. If they want to tell the story, they will, but they shouldn't feel OBLIGATED to do so over a bunch of whinging.

#830 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I guess some people expect you to have blind faith in the process when paying 9k for a pin...

This is exactly how the entire industry has operated for over a decade at this point. ESPECIALLY with code. I don't recall Lyman coming on here and pumping up Tron, AC/DC, Metallica.....and those games all had extremely substantial updates well after release.

Not a single one of you has ever bought a NIB *at launch* and been told, or innately known, what the whole story would be as far as rules or code goes.

#836 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Ya, and a NIB Tron was $4500.

Which matters...how? People complained that the code was barebones when it came out. Hell, even the final product of Tron isn't particularly deep or interesting, but it fits the game. I've owned it twice, and played it so much on location that I'd gotten to Portal well before I owned it the first time.

We deal with the prices of the time. Do you think it's comfortable for me to spend 8000 on Ultraman? Trust me, it's not. At all. And I'd say there's about a 30% chance that I end up having to forfeit my game to someone else.

Having higher expectations because the prices have increased is a logical fallacy. It's already been demonstrated over the last few years that's simply NOT going to happen. There's nothing quantitatively "better" about Godzilla or Ultraman or Halloween because they're pushing 9k, it's entirely subjective. Mechs are still going to break, code is still going to be unfinished in a lot of people's opinions, and playfields are still going to wear and dimple. If someone chooses to not learn from history, I don't know what to say there......but again.....Pinside proved with JPOP and Deeproot that most people here have absolutely no intention of rubbing a few brain cells together to see the obvious.

#837 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

The first 3 CGC release.

Those are not new games. We might have something new in Cactus Canyon with Lyman doing new code, but yeah sure...you're TECHNICALLY correct.... just on an irrelevant point because they're remakes of existing games, not new product. The only real question mark there was "will it play the same" and "what's with this HD dots thing?" (Which, just let me say, they've done an amazing job with redoing the DMD graphics in a modern pixel style across the board.)

*edit* You guys can make your own decisions. We don't have to agree on it, but I personally feel it's way over the top knee-jerk to sell your place just because of this specific issue. You don't have to listen to me, and I'm sure most of you won't. My suggestion is this: If you're in these two games to potentially turn them later.....get out now, while you can. If you're in these games for the theme, or the unique layout.... I don't think there's much to worry about here. I have faith in Spooky to get this done to a satisfactory level. Is my faith misplaced as a first time buyer from them? I guess we'll see. Maybe you'll be the ones laughing at me in a year. Who knows.

#861 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Give up your deposit and never deal with it again

I seriously doubt that anyone's going to be left holding the bag on either of these games at the end of the day.

I mean...people are still buying Barbed Wire and Lethal Weapon 3's for christ's sake.

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The Ultraman theme for me is so out of my liking that I can't even be objective on the game..lol

Kinda how I feel about Halloween, which is why I generally haven't commented on the modes and clips in HW. I barely know anything about the property. Totally agree that HW is more "atmospheric", but Ultraman is a killer theme for me, and the bright flashy upbeat feel really fits it well. The surf rock type music is TOTALLY up my alley too.

#942 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Maybe Bug is the next Elwin, who knows

Could be, but it's fine if he's not, also. Industry needs new blood or it will slowly wither and die. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

The spinning disc has changed!

Uh, sorry, but that one's a legit bitch. I played the JJPOTC with the triple discs, and that mech was FREAKIN' AWESOME. The ball movement was completely insane. It's a real shame they couldn't get it to be reliable enough for production.

#1133 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We have already hired a 2nd full time programmer and it's one of our main company goals to get farther ahead on code and designs in the future. We will be investing in that.

Kaneda will be relieved. LOL.

1 week later
#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Ahh ok, I’ve only watched a video other than this of you playing Iron Man where you finished it really fast and said it was for sale the same day or something

Assuming you can make the perfect sets of shots, Iron Man is SUPER fast to complete almost all of the major objectives. The gatekeepers are Drones (eight freakin' sets of them, was it??) and completing Jericho (4 shots to everything on the playfield? Oh joy.).

2 weeks later
#1872 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Update the game in home? Does that mean I have to find a PC right now for current update. Getting ready to unbox mine

As in.....you don't have a personal computer at all, or you only have Apple? It updates off a USB stick, like everything else in recent history.

3 weeks later
#2236 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I disagree. It is worth it for the part numbers alone. Getting a replacement anything is way easier to do if you have a part number. Just try to get something without one at the Pinball Resource.

Let's be honest here....even if you give Steve the correct part number for the item you want, if he thinks it's the wrong item for the specific game, he's going to send you what he wants to send you. I once ordered a non-standard rubber color for a game, and he sent me the factory standard color anyways. I just laugh about it, not that big a deal. I always enjoy ordering from PBR....Steve is a hoot to deal with. I wish more guys were like him in the parts business.

1 week later
#2519 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I paid before everyone else and deserve a complete game.

lol...I guarantee you I paid for my Ultraman before 99% of the people on this board paid for either HW or Ultraman, but I'll still be getting mine in like....June or July, because I ordered a BSE. Where are you, making the argument that Standards/BSE should get shipped first if they paid first? Oh, that's right, nowhere.

Quoted from Ilushka85:

I do not feel it right for a company to provide it to "later" customers before providing it to earlier ones.

See above.

#2531 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

But why did you pay in full ? Shouldn’t you have only paid a deposit ?

Who said anything about "in full"? I paid a deposit, like 99.9% of other people? Did anyone pay in full upfront on day 1 that wasn't one of their Sooper Special Early Games Because we Like You people? Feel free to speak up if you (or anyone else did). If you want to claim that you paid in full while the vast majority of people put in deposits.....then....yeah, okay, maybe there's a somewhat valid complaint...but still gotta answer to that "first comes first" mentality when it comes to CE/BSE/Standards. Just assume that everyone followed the "standard" procedure that Spooky uses, which is deposit paid to hold your game. My point was that my deposit was put in way way earlier than my UM 42-whatever number would seem to indicate. I just didn't pay the 1000 buck Rush Delivery. Doesn't mean I get to bitch about my slot.

You'll get the rod. Take a deep breath, relax, and realize there's better things to stress out about in life than 3 1/4 inches of some plastic or wood sheets screwed together and attached to a metal pole that's barely visible in the game. Your non-pinhead friends that you want to impress don't care, and aren't going to ask you why it looks like a POS without the knife handle rod. I promise you.

1 week later
#2731 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

. I think the comparisons to Godzilla is really what’s shaking the UM buyers.

Meh. A Stern is a Stern. It's a known quantity. I ordered UM because this layout is ridiculously unique. Godzilla...even with the moving building and whatnot...not so much. I'd like to own both eventually, but I'm not bailing on UM to get Godzilla, even though arguably Godzilla was THE dream theme for me (aside from Tron). They're gonna sell 5000+ Godzillas without even trying. They'll be around. Do not regret choosing Ultraman when it was announced. The real issue is the "gotta have it NOW" and flipper mentality that's become completely ubiquitous in this hobby. *edit* Oh, and also the fact that people are so easily manipulated into buying into other people's narratives.... that's a huge one.

Quoted from Rarehero:

let’s say you’ve pre-ordered game #400…you’re going to be waiting a year for your game - but in the meantime, you could have just skipped the pre-order & snagged an earlier spot cheaper.

Hey, it's me! Mr. 428 or whatever, checking in here LOL. There's a good chance I'm going to buy an already produced game or an earlier slot. That said, my only real holdup is: 1. Haven't played the game yet, but hoping to rectify that this week.... and 2. Wife is afraid we will end up with a CE and then have to pay for a BSE or eat the loss on the BSE slot. Not real concerned about #1. #2 is giving me some pause, but like I told the guy I'm talking to about his CE, I do think it would be real fun to show up at TPF 2023 with a NIB UM BSE and see what it would go for.

#2777 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

pinball has always been dirt cheap even when you factor in an occasional loss on the sale of a game. These days it's ridiculously cheap. Most of the whingers in these threads are sitting on collections worth 2-3 times what they paid for them and they are losing their minds over losing a $2K deposit on one game.

This entire outlook is entirely predicated on the concept of being able to drop 6000-12000 on games when they launch....which is anything but "cheap." I don't agree with the general mindset that seems to be going around with UM/HW, but this is a silly take.

Pinball is expensive, always has been. 13 years ago, I could buy 10+ console games...... or one project beater Space Shuttle for 500 bucks. And I guarantee you I put more hours into a 50 buck RPG than I have on just about any pinball machine I've ever owned aside from Tron or Metallica. There's also zero maintenance cost on video games, movies, etc. The cost for an hour of pinball entertainment in your home is *ludicrously high* compared to just about anything else other than cars, boats, and luxury watch collecting. ~_~

#2882 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

LOL! I think people that have cats and pinball machines are crazy! No way I would risk having my machines scratched up.

I've had a cat for 7 years. With claws. Not once has this ever happened.

She will scratch the scratching post, the cardboard things, the pad on top of the cedar chest, bite the crap out of my hand and arm.....no pinball damage at all. Neither did the prior cat for that matter. This is literally just either *extremely* poor training, abused animals, or people just making shit up.

#2998 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

The loops are really tough! But a good machine should have easy and hard shots or it would be boring in no time.

I'm curious... the loops don't look super tight to me, but I've yet to play UM/HW... is it because they actually are like "Ghostbusters left orbit" tight where it's barely the width of the ball, or is it just awkward non-standard positioning of where the orbit entries are. The left one reminds me a lot of...well...Ghostbusters, the right one seems not all that far over when you consider games like AC/DC or Family Guy (both games I'm notoriously bad at shooting the right orbit on).

#3012 2 years ago

Haven't ever played ACNC either. No way was I wasting an hour waiting in that line at TPF.... heh.

#3025 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

When orbits are at the widest part of the game, they feel like orbits, in my view. These shots feel like shots, but behave like orbits afterwards, which is why I don't think they are standard orbits. Not sure another game I can relate them to. Probably RZ. Those are actually way out the outside like orbits but the right is really hard to hit.

I mean...that works. I've played RZ. I'm pretty sure I never hit whatever is on the right side under the mini playfield a single time!

1 week later
#3245 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

too many lemmings out there who can’t think for themselves.

Careful there, you just called out like 90% of Pinside...

#3258 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

No pf’s chipping. Check.

There was literally a picture posted on here a few days ago of this happening. Not in the sense like "ermagerd half my playfield is gone anywhere there's a post" like some JJPs and Sterns, but....a piece of art chipped off at a ball impact point. Post # 3018 and #3021 on this thread. Small, and an isolated example, but it is what it is.

Did anyone ever answer what the caster wheels on the playfield are for? Saw that pic and just kinda scratching my head as well.

#3270 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Guy posted a pic of the chip and Spooky sent him a BRAND NEW upper playfield. This doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Exactly, and that's what really matters. I just don't like statements made in absolute terms like "Spooky pins don't chip." Well....they do....just very rarely, and unlike Stern or JJP, you're a HELL of a lot likely to get a replacement *if* it happens. You damn sure aren't going to see Bug or Charlie on here saying it's the customer's fault.

#3280 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The caster wheels are to protect the flasher bases on the backboard oddly enough lol! So we found that if you put the playfield in to far or at a crazy angle you could smash the flasher bases against the back of the cabinet. So the wheel protects them and also rolls along the back nicely in the case that the playfield does get pushed back that far!
Also yes unfortunately there was a chip although I think that overall the playfields are still the absolute industry standard. I think we created a really unique stress possibility with the ramp feeding that way. To be fair also I immediately offered to make it right for the customer in multiple ways at absolutely no cost to him!
P.s I know your comment was not made in any type of negative light!

Awesome. I was thinking it was to keep the PF from hitting the bottom of the cab in certain situations, but couldn't see anywhere for the caster to roll in the pics, so I wasn't -too- far off the mark there. I'm sure with a lot of us being prior and current Stern owners....we're pretty used to just slamming that playfield back to get it over the hump, so the casters preventing idiots like me from doing so is probably a good idea.

Quoted from Cheeks:

My wife doesn't know squat about the movies, and had no idea it was even an impression. Without me ever saying anything, she went on and on about how annoying he is. Now, if we play the game, she invariably repeats "follow the trail of blood" (which he seems to say ALL the time) over and over in a bad impression of the bad Loomis impression.

My wife did the same shit with Lord of the Rings and the Frodo "But I do not know the way" line, because it plays every time you light Frodo....which is the center ramp shot. So it comes up, a LOT at the beginning of every game. It really stopped being funny after about the first week, and it was so damn irritating eventually that I feel like it contributed not-insignificantly to me selling the game. Which was a stupid, STUPID mistake. It was a 4k HUO LOTR we bought from the original owner, documented. I guess my point is that we all find certain callouts to be annoying, regardless of the game.......but how you choose to deal with it makes a huge difference. My wife heard all the other callouts for lighting characters just as much, but chose to single out that one stupid call and mock it ad-infinitum knowing full well that it was an effortless way to tick me off.....

1 week later
#3503 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

Maybe the loose connection was causing that wire to heat up?

Bad crimps and poor contact increase resistance. More resistance, more heat.

#3634 2 years ago

Wha? They're already through all the HW CE's, or are you just referring to it as that because the "CE" was previously the "Bloodsucker"? Heh.

1 week later
#3796 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Take a look, shouldn't be too rough.
Sometimes long needlenose plyers csn help if its tough to get your fingers in there

I second this. It's really hard to change out tiny springs with meaty fingers LOL.

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

I have no idea what FAT32

FAT32 is a filesystem that Windows uses. FAT stands for File Allocation Table. It's old. Real old. Dates back to Windows 95. Picked up with 98 and later. It's just the nomenclature for that specific method of allocating how files are written to a drive. There's also NTFS (NT File System), and APFS (Apple File System).

When you format a drive in Windows, you'll probably get options for FAT32 and NTFS at a minimum. Maybe FAT16, but I haven't formatted a drive in about a year and a half so a bit hazy on that.

Quoted from McIntyre905:

So I did tap it when it was up and it did still register. Just didn't know if this would fuck up the ball or whatever. Also are these all common sizes? if I found some spares online they would work?

Mohs hardness scale. Plastic cannot scratch a steel ball. So no, it won't mess up the ball. What is far more likely is that if it's sticking above the playfield it will cause an airball to smash into something it normally wouldn't, or wear at the edge of the slot for the drops as the ball no longer has a flat surface to cleanly roll over. So in that regard, yes, I would recommend to not play it with the target broken like that, as it is very possible it would cause damage.....just not in the way you asked about.

#4109 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

well...close enough

If I said something incorrect, then just say so, and explain, so that I know better. I know PLASTIC generally isn't described with the Mohs scale, but in the interest of 'Keep it Simple, Stupid' it's a frame of reference that most people will understand without getting into overly complicated shit. =Þ

#4132 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone have video of Pumpkin multi with ‘don’t fear the reaper’? Dying to see this.

They showed it in the stream they did before the code was released, briefly. Sound levels were kinda poopy, but it'll probably keep them from getting a copyright strike on Youtube lol.

#4264 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't think that will last. I bet there will be a lot of individuals shopping for some Deeproot souvenirs. Own a price of infamy.

I dunno. I suspect anyone serious about trying to get those boxes of junk will be waiting until the last second.

Personally, I'm tempted to just go slap a 4k bid on the AMH because we all know it will end up over that anyways. I'd love to have an AMH, but not going to kid myself that this one will be any cheaper than any other one, especially with that 18% buyer's premium.

#4327 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Mad Dog. Great info. Thanks. Looks like I have a playfield for sale if anyone is looking for some wall art PM me.

Just post the price here and it'll be gone quick. Like, I'd PM you to ask but I'm probably just kicking the tires because I'm curious lol.

1 week later
#4447 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If ever in Arizona come say it to my face boy.

You lose the argument (or at very least the high ground) the second you say shit like this. Stop sinking to other people's level to make a point. Nobody is afraid of it, it just weakens your position and makes you sound like a buffoon.

1 month later
#5715 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

While we are on the subject of powder, can we get any more concrete details on what will be used on the Bloodsucker edition? I remember seeing an early teaser video where it looked like it was planned to be smooth black metallic powdercoat. The powdercoating and armor are one of very few perks of opting for a BSE over an SE, so would like to know it won't just need redone anyway.

It's black, but with a very heavy holographic flake throughout.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Wanted
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonton, AB
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilbert, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.